Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 5, 2008

What a night

I couldn't sleep a lot last night for some reason. I just lied down on our bed with my eyes closed but grrrr..I wasn't sleeping. There was too much different things in my mind that bothered me and kept me awake. Boy, it was a bad night and I'm not feeling very energetic to do some work today. I think I'll just give my babies a bath and a shower later this afternoon. That way Sarah will be Sarah to go to church tomorrow with her grandpa and Aaron will be ready to shopping with us tomorrow lol. But, talking about PPP it's very fine with me I could stay in front of my comp the whole day as long as there are oops for me to grab and to do. Happy Friday!

No comments: