Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 13, 2008

I finally figured it out

Before I had so much trouble inserting the codes for my friendster page. In fact, I hassled sis.Ana a lot. I asked her help a lot and I am just so very lucky and thankful to her that she always give me a hand when I need it. But most of all I am very happy and proud of myself that I finally figured it out yesterday on how and where to find a layout for my friendster page lol. Yeah, I was so very happy when I figured it out yesterday, and hey! I immediately changed the layout of my friendster page last night. I couldn't wait until tomorrow I did it last night because I was so very excited to see the new look of my F page hehehehe.

No comments: