Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 11, 2008

My both kids got a cold

Yeah, they both have a cold Sarah started to have a cold yesterday and today Aaron got it too. I think because they are always playing together so Aaron got it immediately from her. I think it's a bad cold because their eyes look like a little red color and I could tell they're a little sick. I think because of the cold it makes them not feeling well. But, thankfully Sarah is feeling much better now but Aaron has been feeling bad and kind of grouchy. I know because when they are sick they are more cry babies and always want to be held. Glad they both took a nap this afternoon although they are sick. This afternoon I gave them a baby tylenol and hopefully they'll get much better tomorrow. Ok, till next time because i still have a lot to do. Good night.

No comments: