Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've never seen this before


Look at this kind of array of their bananas, vegetables, fruits, and etc. It's fantastic I've never seen this anywhere but just on the web. I like this kinds of array it's nice and very easy to see the bananas because it's hanging lol. I miss saba banana, too bad I couldn't find unfrozen saba banana here in US. I wish I can plant saba banana to where we live but unfortunately I can't because of the weather difference. It's too cold here during the winter not like in Philippines it's usually hot there. That's why we have so many tropical fruits there hehehe. I miss my homeland very much I hope I can visit there before too long. God Bless us.

No comments: