Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Aaron's Birthday

Tomorrow is Aaron's birthday but I and him has also doctors appointment at 1:45 pm to 2:00pm tomorrow. He is going to have some vaccinations and I'm going to have my birth control shot. Yeah, it's gonna be painful for both of us, I don't like it but we have no choice we need to have a shots. For Aaron so that he'll be away from being sick and for me so that I won't become pregnant.

Anyway, we are not going to celebrate Aaron's birthday tomorrow because everybody are going to be busy tomorrow and no time to celebrate it. So, we are going to celebrate Aaron's birthday on Saturday instead of friday. That way we all be together to celebrate and have fun on his birthday.

No comments: