Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 8, 2008

It's been a good day

I'd say it's been a good day for me because I caught some fish hehehe. But, it makes me sad to think for all the expenses we are going to face about buying my family a house in Phil. We already paid for the down payment on the house and all we are waiting is their approval for the price we offered to them. I know it's a big debt for us and sis.Ana to buy that house for them. But, that's ok though because they really need a house badly in the city, and we are willing to give it to them as long as they approve our house price offer and we are just going to work more harder so that we can afford to buy them a house. God will guide and Bless us all.

No comments: