Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sarah always climb out from her crib

My baby Sarah is 2 years old now and 2 months and I noticed for many times now that when I put her in her crib to take a nap during the day. She always climb out from her crib and knock the door because she wants to go out from her room and play lol. I'm worrying about her because it's almost two days now that she didn't take a nap. As I said every time I put her in her crib she would climb out from her crib and knock the door, so I always open the door and let her out because there's no reason for her to stay in her room if she doesn't want to sleep or take a nap. That's why we are planning to buy her a cushion for her bed this weekend. We already have a bed and all we need is the cushion for it, and we want to do that this weekend. That way she can start sleeping in the bed since she's old enough. Ok till next time..have a good one.

No comments: