Monday, August 11, 2008

Want some rice cake or puto?

I have been missing the puto a lot so I cooked some puto yesterday for us to eat. Glad I bought some puto mix from Filipino store last week you can't believe I bought 6 packs of puto mix lol. I didn't know it has two packs of puto mix inside so now I don't know what to do with them hahaha. That's a lot but I think I should not worry though because as long as they are closed they won't go bad. Besides my husband and Aaron likes to eat the puto so I won't be alone to eat them all. Too bad though Sarah didn't like to eat puto it's good but I don't know why she didn't like it. I gave her some yesterday and today but she just held and looked at them lol.

Anyway, my husband and I are going to parkland today we want to talk to the counselor for me and my husband to get back to school. I always feeling kind of bored here at home and we've been thinking that it's good for me to go back to school and get a degree as possible. But first I need to improve my english skills before I can start getting a degree hahaha. Oh well, we'll see what's gonna happen next after we talk to the counselor at parkland. See you..

No comments: