Monday, August 25, 2008

Beachey Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph
Some people say my kids are both more look like me so I took this look alike meter to see what's the results. So, here it is the look alike meter proved it that they more look like to me lol. Do you really believe that they more look like me and not to my husband? In my own opinion I think my husband and I are half because they all don't look like me. They couldn't get everything from me, they got some from my husband and they got some from me so I think we are half o tunga2x don't we? Have fun and feel free to leave a comment in this post because I'd like to hear what you can say about this results hehehe.

No comments: