Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My husband's first night at the School

Yesterday was my husband's first night at the school. His taking about computer drafting for just one semester because he really needs it for his teaching job. The guy who hired him told him that he wants him to learn about computer drafting so that he can teach his students about it. So, there he is taking taking it right now, he goes to parkland every tuesday. Otherwise wise he goes to school once a week. It's too hard for him because he is working two jobs but hopefully it will get easier eventually. Anyway, my husband said the class yesterday about computer drafting was hard and he is not sure if he can learn on how to do it lol. I hope so because he is smart he already have a degree and I don't have any hehehe. Take care.

No comments: