Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Winter is finally here

It's been a few days now that the weather is so cold, I think the winter is finally here. It came early than what I expected because last year it was still warm until the end of October. But now it's cold already although it's just the beginning of the month of Oct. I guess the winter will come anytime and nobody can prevent it. Just like the floods when the floods come no one can stop it loll. Oh well, I'll just have to accept it that it's winter already. No more summer or warm weather until after 8 months. A long time wish the summer time is longer than the winter time because I enjoy summer time more than the winter time. Don't you?

No comments: